AutoGPT Contribution Guide¶
You can find our immediate priorities and their progress on our public kanban board.
- Avoid duplicate work, issues, PRs etc.
- We encourage you to collaborate with fellow community members on some of our bigger todo's!
- We highly recommend to post your idea and discuss it in the dev channel.
- Create a draft PR when starting work on bigger changes.
- Please also consider contributing something other than code; see the contribution guide for options.
- Clearly explain your changes when submitting a PR.
- Don't submit stuff that's broken.
- Avoid making unnecessary changes, especially if they're purely based on your personal preferences. Doing so is the maintainers' job. ;-)
If you wish to involve with the project (beyond just contributing PRs), please read the wiki catalyzing page.
In fact, why not just look through the whole wiki (it's only a few pages) and hop on our Discord. See you there! :-)
❤️ & 🔆
The team @ AutoGPT