Code of Conduct for AutoGPT¶
The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to provide guidelines for contributors to the AutoGPT projects on GitHub. We aim to create a positive and inclusive environment where all participants can contribute and collaborate effectively. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
This Code of Conduct applies to all contributors, maintainers, and users of the AutoGPT project. It extends to all project spaces, including but not limited to issues, pull requests, code reviews, comments, and other forms of communication within the project.
3. Our Standards¶
We encourage the following behavior:
- Being respectful and considerate to others
- Actively seeking diverse perspectives
- Providing constructive feedback and assistance
- Demonstrating empathy and understanding
We discourage the following behavior:
- Harassment or discrimination of any kind
- Disrespectful, offensive, or inappropriate language or content
- Personal attacks or insults
- Unwarranted criticism or negativity
4. Reporting and Enforcement¶
If you witness or experience any violations of this Code of Conduct, please report them to the project maintainers by email or other appropriate means. The maintainers will investigate and take appropriate action, which may include warnings, temporary or permanent bans, or other measures as necessary.
Maintainers are responsible for ensuring compliance with this Code of Conduct and may take action to address any violations.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the project maintainers on Discord: https://discord.gg/autogpt